- Style: Unisex Slim Cutting Design
- Materials: 100% HQ Polyester as Mesh Lining Material
- Body Color: Fluorescent Yellow/ Black/ Blue
- Certification: ANSI / ISEA 107 Type O/R Class 1/2 Compliant
- Customization: Not Available
- The word “FAA CERTIFIED DRONE PILOT DO NOT DISTURB” is printed with reflective ink at the back.
- Breathable, Lightweight, Durable, and Machine Washable in cold water.
- Neon Yellow/ Black/ Blue body color Drone Pilot Mesh Safety Vest. Four 2-Inches wide Reflective Strips cover the shoulders, the chest, the waist, and the back area. It provides 360° Retro-Reflective light waves while operating drone under daylight or low light condition.
- This Drone Pilot Mesh Safety Vest comes with 9 Multi-Functional Front Pockets. 2-Tiers PVC transparent ID badge pocket, Pouch for small flashlight, Hidden D-Ring, Small utility zippered pocket with Velcro flap closure, Two-large utility snap button pockets for daily lightweight necessities, Two side hand-insert pockets.
- The usual size reference terms may not be applied to JKSafety Reflective Safety Wears due to the Slim Cutting Style. Customers who prefer Loose-Fitting should order 1-2 sizes up, please check the Size Chart before placing the Order.
- Any Imperfections of the Safety Vest are a guarantee for a Full Refund or Exchanged. Risk-Free!
- If you have any concerns about safety standards, your local Safety Officer could provide more accurate information.
ANSI/ISEA 107 Compliance
EN/ISO 20471 Compliance
Machine Wash 25 Degrees Celsius
Do not Bleach
Do not Tumble Dry
Do not Iron
Do not Dry Clean
Your equipment may be coming from the US, UK, or Hong Kong, depending on the equipment purchased and your country of delivery. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
The United States of America
For United States customers, we offer standard shipping and expedited shipping services. Standard orders will ship within two business days and Expedited orders will ship within one business day.
|Order Total||Standard Shipping (4-7 business days)|
|Up to $49.99||$3.99|
|Over $50||Free Shipping|
|Order Total||Expedited Shipping (2 business days)|
|Up to $79.99||$5.99|
|Over $80||Free Shipping|
Rest of World
We only ship the $199+ orders internationally with a flat shipping fee of $5.99. The import duties and sales taxes may be required depending on the country of delivery. The taxes are not included in the price. It will be collected by the carrier before you receive the parcels. Please check the government policies, if you want to know the exact number.
How do I track my order?
We will send you the tracking number once the packages are received by the fulfillment center.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Refund and Return Policy
JKSafety will take responsibility for any manufacturing defects within 30 calendar days after your order has been delivered. It is important to inspect the package after receiving and report to us if any physical damage or manufacturing defects have found.
Guideline for Exchange
- Visual proof materials (JPG / PNG format) will be required for visual inspection before the Exchange will initiate. This information will help us to identify any production mishandling went unnoticed.
- We may ask the Buyers to return the original item to the fulfillment center after completing the visual inspection.
- A new replacement will delivery to the original purchasing address and it may take a few days before the replacement to show up at your door.
Guidenline for Refund
- Visual proof materials (JPG / PNG format) will be required for visual inspection before the Refund process will initiate. This information will help us to identify any production mishandling went unnoticed.
- We will initial the Refund process after completing the visual inspection, usually take 1-2 working days.
- The refund will send to the original payment account and it may take a few days before a refund to show up.
JKSafety saved me a lot of hassle, I give them a huge two thumbs up. They got the vest I ordered to me quickly and it's been a life saver. Before the vest I had three different people confront me with guns, threatening me and my drone. I've only had the vest a couple weeks and I've already had people actually be nice to me instead of waving guns around. Thanks, JKSafely, you guys rock!
When you wear this vest it offers an air of authority that keeps looky-loos at bay.
My husband is actually a professional, licensed drone operator. Multiple times during jobs or hobby flights he has had people come up and start yelling at him for spying; watching or photographing them (he was not doing any of these things; but people jump to conclusions pretty quickly). After purchasing this vest, he has had one person come up and ask about the process to become licensed; but has not been bothered by anyone else while wearing it. This is definitely worth the money if you work in an area with a lot of elderly people.
This vest has many pockets for some of the things you may need during your flight. One pocket is clear so you can put your FAA card in there, so if asked by a LEO you can just point to it and they can see it.
Also with the "Do Not Disturb" on the back of vest Might keep some of the general pubic from bothering you.
It makes it less annoying to fly my drone, where people interpret our appearance as professional data collectors rather than sl--zy privacy invaders.
Very nice vest. Lots of pockets; very comfortable