Uncover the ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Standard's framework for High-Visibility Safety Apparel (HVSA), its role in reducing workplace injuries, and a glimpse into its future evolution amidst changing occupational landscapes.
Double the Safety and Savings: Introducing the JKSafety 2-Pack Hi-Vis Reflective Safety Vests, an economical bundle bringing you not only amplified visibility and protection in your work environment but also exceptional value with our two-pack saving. Constructed with premium 110gsm American Mesh Fabric, these vests promote breathability and ensure your visibility is paramount, providing an elevated level of comfort and safety in one, especially curated for both men and women across various professions.
Utility with Extensive Pocket Features: Navigating through your day becomes a breeze with 10 multi-functional utility pockets. Employing a 2-tier pocket and PVC window for ID display, along with a pouch and a Velcro closure pocket for your pen and smartphone, your essentials find a secure home within the vest. Further complemented by sizable expandable utility zippered pockets and additional smaller pockets, your tools and necessities are always within an arm’s reach, amplifying your efficiency and safety concurrently.
Visibility with Retro-Reflective Strips: With your safety as a paramount concern, each vest is tailored with four 2-inch wide retro-reflective strips, encased by elongated fluorescent trims, illuminating your presence under any light source and safeguarding your visibility in a myriad of settings. Elevate your safety protocol at your workplace with a garment designed to spotlight your presence unyieldingly.
Versatility Across Professions: An indispensable ally for municipal workers, contractors, engineers, airport crews, surveyors, and numerous other professions, this vest amalgamates utility with universal applicability. Not limiting itself to occupational use, it extends its functionality to recreational activities like cycling, hiking, jogging, and motorcycling, ensuring you remain visibly safe, regardless of your location or activity.
Compliance with Safety Standards: Adhering strictly to ANSI/ISEA 107 safety requirements, the vest forms a bastion of safety around general applicants, albeit not being designed for Anti-Static or FR applications.
- The usual size reference terms may not be applied to JKSafety Reflective Safety Wears due to the Slim Cutting Style. Customers who prefer Loose-Fitting should order 1-2 sizes up, please check the Size Chart before placing the Order.
- Any Imperfections of the Safety Vest are a guarantee for a Full Refund or Exchanged. Risk-Free!
- If you have any concerns about safety standards, your local Safety Officer could provide more accurate information.
|Item Weight||1.4 pounds / 635 g|
|Product Dimensions||12.1 x 10.3 x 2.5 inches / 30.7 x 26.2 x 6.4 cm|
|Style||Unisex Slim Cutting, Mesh, Two-Tone|
|Body Color||Yellow, Orange, Green, Black, Blue, Red, Purple|
|Certification||ANSI / ISEA 107|
|Customization||Custom Size & Custom Text Printing & Full Colors Printing|
|30°C Laundry||Do Not Dry Clean||Do Not Bleach||Do Not Tumble Dry||Do Not Iron|
Your equipment may be coming from the US, UK, or Hong Kong, depending on the equipment purchased and your country of delivery. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
The United States of America
For United States customers, we offer standard shipping and expedited shipping services. Standard orders will ship within two business days and Expedited orders will ship within one business day.
|Order Total||Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)|
|Up to $49.99||$5.99|
|Over $50||Free Shipping|
|Order Total||Expedited Shipping (2 business days)|
|Up to $89.99||$7.99|
|Over $90||Free Shipping|
Rest of World
We only ship the $199+ orders internationally with a flat shipping fee of $5.99. The import duties and sales taxes may be required depending on the country of delivery. The taxes are not included in the price. It will be collected by the carrier before you receive the parcels. Please check the government policies, if you want to know the exact number.
How do I track my order?
We will send you the tracking number once the packages are received by the fulfillment center.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Refund and Return Policy
JKSafety will take responsibility for any manufacturing defects within 30 calendar days after your order has been delivered. It is important to inspect the package after receiving and report to us if any physical damage or manufacturing defects have found. All you need to do is follow the instructions below, you can submit the information at request a refund or send it by email to email@example.com. One of our colleagues will reply to you within the next 24 hours.
Guideline for Exchange
- Visual proof materials (JPG / PNG format) will be required for visual inspection before the exchange will initiate. This information will help us to identify any production mishandling that went unnoticed.
- After completing the visual inspection, we may ask the Buyers to return the original item to the fulfillment center.
- JKSafety will issue a new replacement and deliver it to the original shipping address. It will take a few days before the replacement shows up at your door.
Guideline for Refund
- Visual proof materials (JPG / PNG format) will be required for visual inspection before the Refund process will initiate. This information will help us to identify any production mishandling that went unnoticed.
- After completing the visual inspection, JKSafety will initiate the refund process. It usually takes 1-2 working days.
- The refund will send to the original payment account, and it may take a few days before a refund shows up.