Discover the perfect blend of safety, comfort, and functionality with the JKSafety Heavy Duty Reflective Surveyor Safety Vest JK188. Designed for professionals in demanding fields like construction and engineering, this ANSI/ISEA compliant vest is your reliable partner in ensuring visibility and protection. The vest's front is crafted from robust 300D Oxford fabric, while the back features a breathable 120gsm mesh, providing a balance of durability and ventilation. Experience enhanced visibility with the 2-inch wide reflective strips on fluorescent trims, certified for their glowing properties in any light. The added cushioned collar elevates comfort, easing long work hours.
- ANSI/ISEA Safety Standards compliant for assured protection and visibility.
- Durable 300D Oxford fabric front paired with a breathable 120gsm mesh back.
- 2-inch wide reflective strips on fluorescent trims for enhanced low-light visibility.
- Cushioned collar for increased comfort during extended wear.
- Multiple utility pockets, including specialized compartments for water bottles, mobile phones, and extra storage, tailored for fieldwork efficiency.
- The usual size reference terms may not be applied to JKSafety Reflective Safety Wears due to the Slim Cutting Style. Customers who prefer Loose-Fitting should order 1-2 sizes up, please check the Size Chart before placing the Order.
- Any Imperfections of the Safety Vest are a guarantee for a Full Refund or Exchanged. Risk-Free!
- If you have any concerns about safety standards, your local Safety Officer could provide more accurate information.
|1.04 pounds / 471 g
|11.5 x 9 x 2.3 inches / 29.2 x 23 x 5.8 cm
|Unisex Slim Cutting
|ANSI / ISEA 107
|Custom Size & Custom Text Printing & Full Colors Printing
Your equipment may be coming from the US, UK, or Hong Kong, depending on the equipment purchased and your country of delivery. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
The United States of America
For United States customers, we offer standard shipping and expedited shipping services. Standard orders will ship within two business days and Expedited orders will ship within one business day.
|Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)
|Up to $49.99
|Expedited Shipping (2 business days)
|Up to $89.99
Rest of World
We only ship the $199+ orders internationally with a flat shipping fee of $5.99. The import duties and sales taxes may be required depending on the country of delivery. The taxes are not included in the price. It will be collected by the carrier before you receive the parcels. Please check the government policies, if you want to know the exact number.
How do I track my order?
We will send you the tracking number once the packages are received by the fulfillment center.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Refund and Return Policy
JKSafety will take responsibility for any manufacturing defects within 30 calendar days after your order has been delivered. It is important to inspect the package after receiving and report to us if any physical damage or manufacturing defects have found. All you need to do is follow the instructions below, you can submit the information at request a refund or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our colleagues will reply to you within the next 24 hours.
Guideline for Exchange
- Visual proof materials (JPG / PNG format) will be required for visual inspection before the exchange will initiate. This information will help us to identify any production mishandling that went unnoticed.
- After completing the visual inspection, we may ask the Buyers to return the original item to the fulfillment center.
- JKSafety will issue a new replacement and deliver it to the original shipping address. It will take a few days before the replacement shows up at your door.
Guideline for Refund
- Visual proof materials (JPG / PNG format) will be required for visual inspection before the Refund process will initiate. This information will help us to identify any production mishandling that went unnoticed.
- After completing the visual inspection, JKSafety will initiate the refund process. It usually takes 1-2 working days.
- The refund will send to the original payment account, and it may take a few days before a refund shows up.
Vest fits true to size. Im 6 ft 190. Fits good with a hoodie and long sleeve on and not too tight. Price is a little high but, its pretty decent quality
U get what u pay for . But overall good vest but seems to be a size off I got a leg. Need Ed XL
Perfect for, true to size, so, order what ypu normally wear in jackets.
Very good quality, feels very well made, is very comfortable, and enough pockets for keys, wallets, etc. I wear this on my morning commute, at 4am, and feel safe with it in, as it really pops when light is shined in it. Just another safety component to my riding.
Very nice, high-quality safety vest. I normally wear size XL, but I ordered the 2XL size of this vest and it fits me perfectly. The entire vest is made of quality materials and is very well tailored. It offers plenty of reflective surface, and the back of the vest is made of a double layer of breathable mesh fabric. It has a wide variety of pockets, inside and out, of all shapes and sizes. I couldnt be more pleased with the vest.
This is my second time purchasing this type of safety vest and for the second time it didnt disappoint. Great material and quality for the price. Would definitely recommend this product.
Runs smaller than size. Ordered a large, fits like a small medium. This is a nice safety vest. It is a heavy, durable material. This best is thicker and heavier than the $80 Milwaukee vests. Great value if it holds up